Sunday, February 15, 2009

Gustav Klimt The Music

Gustav Klimt The MusicGustav Klimt The FriendsGustav Klimt The Beethoven Frieze
carpet, and then the glass fell and smashed. He seized her wrist and twisted hard.
"Lyra! What the hell are you doing?"
"Let go of me and I'll tell you!"
"I'll break your arm first. How dare you come in here?"
"I've just saved , and Pantalaimon fluttered anxiously to her shoulder. Her uncle looked down with a restrained fury, and she didn't dare meet his eyes.
"I came in just to see what the room was like," she said. "I know I shouldn't have. But I was going to go out before anyone came in, except that I heard the Master coming and got ^ trapped. The wardrobe was the only place to hide. And I saw him put the powder in the wine. If I hadn't..."
There was a knock on the door.your were still for a moment, the girl twisted in pain but grimacing to prevent herself from crying out louder, the man bent over her frowning like thunder."What did you say?" he said more quietly."That wine is poisoned," she muttered between clenched teeth. "I saw the Master put some powder in it."He let go. She sank to the floor

No comments: