Monday, April 13, 2009

Leonardo da Vinci Female Head

Leonardo da Vinci Female HeadLeonardo da Vinci AnnunciationThomas Kinkade Seaside Village
spoke to him in the desert," said Brutha. "You must remember. He was eight feet tall? With a very long beard? And a huge staff? And the glow of the holy horns shining out of his head?" He hesitated. But he'd seen the statues and the holy icons. They couldn't be wrong.
"Never met sure I would have remembered one hundred and ninety-three chapters."
"What did you say to him, then?"
"As far as I can remember it was 'Hey, see what I can do!' " said the tortoise.
Brutha stared at it. It looked embarrassed, insofar as that's possible for a tortoise.
"Even gods like to relax," it said.anyone like that," said the small god Om."Maybe he was a bit shorter," Brutha conceded."Ossory. Ossory," said the tortoise. "No . . . no . . . can't say I-”"He said that you spoke unto him from out of a pillar of flame," said Brutha."Oh, that Ossory," said the tortoise. "Pillar of flame. Yes.""And you dictated to him the Book of Ossory," said Brutha. "Which contains the Directions, the Gateways, the Abjurations, and the Precepts. One hundred and ninety­three chapters.""I don't think I did all that," said Om doubtfully. "I'm

No comments: