Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Leroy Neiman Lights of Broadway

Leroy Neiman Lights of BroadwayLeroy Neiman Jour du SoleilLeroy Neiman Jazz Horns
, all right," she said. "But remember, there's things I need to know."
"Yes. Of course. You will come?"
"Yes," said Lyra. "If I say I will, I will. I could help you, I expect."
And she left. The porter at the desk looked up briefly and then went back to his paper.
just trying to find out about that expedition, really. For a school project about prehistoric people. And I read about this expedition that disappeared, and I got curious.""The Nuniatak dig," said the archaeologist, swinging his chair around. "You're the second person in a month to ask me about that.""Who was the other one?" said Will, on his guard at once."I think he was a journalist. I'm not sure.""Why did he want to know about it?" he said."In connection with one of the men who disappeared on that trip. It was the height of the cold war when the expedition vanished. Star Wars. You're probably too young to remember that. The Americans and the Russians were building enormous radar installations all across the Arctic… Anyway, what can I do for you?""Well," said Will, trying to keep calm, "I was

No comments: