Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tissot The Artist's Ladies

Tissot The Artist's LadiesLefebvre A Bathing NudeLefebvre L'amour BlesseHeade Blue Morpho Butterfly
want to accomplish, but just cannot find the time to start it? It might be something trivial like, to reduce the amount of TV watching, or time spent browsing the Internet. It might be, to become an early riser, or to quit drinking alcohol, or to Whatever it is, what is keeping you where you are instead of reaching your desired destination?
I have several such targets in my l that I often think about, but rarely take action on. Each time I’m reminded of one of them, I would guiltily say, “I really should do [blah]”, and then forget about it until the next time guilt creeps back into my head.
One such target I have is to exercise. I’ve been talking about wanting to get in shape for about two years now. I even setup an arbitrary goal of doing a triathlon to get me excited. I did start to go running shortly after setting the , which lasted for about a week, before I became distracted with another target.

No comments: