Monday, November 24, 2008

Chasseriau Orientalist Interior

Chasseriau Orientalist InteriorTitian Venus in front of the mirrorLotto Portrait of a Man in Black Silk CloakLotto Portrait of Febo da Brescia
were sort of the leaders. The Carrows seemed to know I was behind a lot of it, so they started coming down on me hard, and then Michael Corner went and got caught releasing a first-year they'd chained up, and they tortured him pretty badly. That scared people off."

"No kidding," muttered Ron, as the passage began to slope upward.
"They what?" said Harry, Ron, and Hermione together.    "Yeah," said Neville, panting a little now, because the passage was climbing so steeply, "well, you can see their thinking. It had worked really well, kidnapping kids to force their relatives to behave. I s'pose it was
   "Yeah, well, I couldn't ask people to go through what Michael did, so we dropped those kinds of stunts. But we were still fighting, doing underground stuff, right up until a couple of weeks ago. That's when they decided there was only one way to stop me, I suppose, and they went for Gran."

No comments: