Friday, November 28, 2008

Aagard Terrace at Amalfi

Aagard Terrace at AmalfiAagard Lodge on Lake Como 3Aagard Deer ParkAagard Amalfi dia Cappuccini 2
packet fell on the floor. Before he could pick it up, the wizard stooped and seized it and set it in its place. A spasm of anger passed swiftly over the hobbit’s face again. Suddenly it gave way to a look of relief and a laugh. ‘Well, that’s that,’ he said. ‘Now I’m off!’They went out into the hall. Bilbo chose his favourite and perhaps wise enough.’‘Take care! I don’t care. Don’t you worry about me! I am as happy now as I have ever been, and that is saying a great deal. But the time has come. I am being swept off my feet at last,’ he added, and then in a low voice, as if to himself, he sang softly in the dark:The Road goes ever on and onstick from the stand; then he whistled. Three dwarves came out of different rooms where they had been busy.‘Is everything ready?’ asked Bilbo. ‘Everything packed and labelled?’‘Everything,’ they answered.‘Well, let’s start then!’ He stepped out of the front-door.It was a fine night, and the black sky was dotted with stars. He looked up, sniffing the air. ‘What fun! What fun to be off again, off on the Road with dwarves! This is what I have really been longing for, for years! Good-bye! ‘ he said, looking at his old and bowing to the door. ‘Good-bye, Gandalf!’‘Good-bye, for the present, Bilbo. Take care of yourself! You are old enough,

No comments: