Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Unknown Artist Wave Rider painting

Unknown Artist Wave Rider paintingJohannes Vermeer Young Woman with a Water Jug paintingJohannes Vermeer The Procuress painting
Eminem says creating , rather than fame, is now only focus
Eminem has said that creating, rather than fame, is now his only focus.
The rapper, real name Marshall Mathers, confirmed to BBC Radio 1's Zane Lowe that he has spent the last five months working on a new album, Relapse, with his mentor Dr Dre.
But the Detroit rapper, who has been on hiatus since 2005, said he had no wish to return to the level of fame he experienced in the late 90s and early 00s.
"There's no desire to be that big again," he stressed. "Whatever happens, I'll take it, but that's definitely not what I'll be recording the songs for.
"I've accomplished enough with the that I haven't had to go out there and do other things to over-saturate.
"That's probably what I take pride in most.
"But, at the end of the day, it's kind of catch 22," he added. "I love the attention but I don't like too much of it."
Despite having spent the last three years effectively in retirement, Eminem criticised

No comments: