Thursday, October 9, 2008

Jean Beraud Pont des arts painting

Jean Beraud Pont des arts paintingJean Beraud Boulevard des capucines paintingHenri Rousseau The Snake Charmer painting
Just call if you want me. You know how lightly I sleep.”
“I’ll be all right, I really will.”
“You rest in the morning. I’ll take care of the children.”
Mary looked at her with brightened eyes, and said, “Aunt Hannah, I’ll have to tell them.”
Hannah nodded, and sighed: “Yesss. Good night then,” she said, and kissed her niece. “God bless you,” she said, in a broken voice.
Mary looked at her carefully and said, “God help us all.”
She turned and went up the stairs, and leaned, smiling, just before she disappeared, and whispered, “Good night.”
“Good night, Mary,” Hannah whispered.
She turned off the hall light and the light in the living room and went into the lighted bedroom and pulled down the shade and shut the doors to the kitchen and the living room. She took off her dress and laid it over the back of a chair and sat on the edge of the

No comments: