Thursday, August 28, 2008

William Bouguereau Innocence painting

William Bouguereau Innocence paintingBill Brauer The Gold Dress paintingUnknown Artist Pink Floyd Back Catalogue painting
My own timepiece, when I fetched it out, said something earlier, but I'd been so careless in the winding and setting way that I'd scarcely have dared trust its accuracy even had the River George not got to it. On the other hand, my first Assignment-task confirmed that not all was well with Tower Clock. I stepped to consult the dark-suit oldster, as more likely than The Living Sakhyan to own a watch. Lo, as I did, half a dozen young ragged fellows gathered to him from the shadows, uncordially. They jostled and threatened.
"Let's have it, old man."
"If you want it," I heard him reply, "pay for it." But his molesters were plainly ready to have by force what they were after. I cried stop to them and gimped to the man's assistance.
"Look what's coming," said one of their

No comments: