Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Still Life paintings

Still Life paintings
street painting
Earlier, on the red carpet, buffed and groomed stars walked on fashion's biggest stage."It's even more incredible than I could ever imagine," said Berry, in a wine-colored gown festooned with flowers.Connelly entered in a champagne-colored strapless gown with matching scarf. British actress Helen Mirren strolled down the red carpet in a white Giorgio Armani gown.In another notable entrance, Mulholland Drive actress Laura Elena Harring sported a diamond necklace, reportedly valued at $27 million, along with diamond-studded high heels valued at $1 million. Kidman wore a $4 million diamond necklace that she helped design."I'm not quite as hysterical as I was last year," said Julia Roberts, last year's Best Actress winner, who chose a black Armani gown with side slits. "I have to pass my crown … My reign is over."Woody Shows UpIn his trademark horn-rimmed glasses, Woody Allen made his first Oscar appearance. He introduced a film homage to New York and

No comments: