Friday, July 4, 2008

Edward Hopper Reclining Nude painting

Edward Hopper Reclining Nude painting
Lord Frederick Leighton Nude on the Beach painting
and down. I don't believe the Lord ever intended it, that's what.
"Davy has been pretty good since you went away. One day he was bad and Marilla punished him by making him wear Dora's apron all day, and then he went and cut all Dora's aprons up. I spanked him for that and then he went and chased my rooster to death.
"The MacPhersons have moved down to my place. She's a great housekeeper and very particular. She's rooted all my June lilies up because she says they make a garden look so untidy. Thomas set them lilies out when we were married. Her husband seems a nice sort of a man, but she can't get over being an old maid, that's what.
"Don't study too hard, and be sure and put your winter underclothes on as soon as the weather gets cool.

No comments: