Saturday, June 14, 2008

Louis Aston Knight A Bend in the River painting

Louis Aston Knight A Bend in the River painting
Albert Bierstadt Among the Sierra Nevada Mountains California painting
worst is this, that, at so slender warning,You are like to have a thin and slender pittance.
BAPTISTA
It likes me well. Biondello, hie you home,And bid Bianca make her ready straight;And, if you will, tell what hath happened,Lucentio's father is arrived in Padua,And how she's like to be Lucentio's wife.
BIONDELLO
I pray the gods she may with all my heart!
TRANIO
Dally not with the gods, but get thee gone.
[Exit BIONDELLO]
Signior Baptista, shall I lead the way?Welcome! one mess is like to be your cheer:Come, sir; we will better it in Pisa.
BAPTISTA
I follow you.
[Exeunt TRANIO, Pedant, and BAPTISTA]
[Re-enter BIONDELLO]

No comments: