Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dante Gabriel Rossetti paintings

Dante Gabriel Rossetti paintings
Daniel Ridgway Knight paintings
Just lift her," added he, "and laid hold of her by the wings, how heavy she is - she has been fattened up for the last eight weeks. Whosoever has a bit of her when she is roasted will have to wipe the fat from both sides of his mouth."
"Yes," said Hans, as he weighed her in one hand, "she is a good weight, but my pig is no bad one." Meanwhile the lad looked suspiciously from one side to the other, and shook his head.
"Look here," he said at length, "it may not be all right with your pig. In the village through which I passed, the mayor himself had just had one stolen out of its sty. I fear - I fear that you have got hold of it there. They have sent out some people and it would be a bad business if they caught you with the pig, at the very least, you would be shut up in the dark hole."
The good Hans was terrified. "Goodness," he said, "help me out of this fix, you know more about this place than I do, take my pig and leave me your goose."

No comments: