Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Albert Bierstadt Autumn in America Oneida County New York painting

Albert Bierstadt Autumn in America Oneida County New York painting
Leonardo da Vinci Mona Lisa Smile painting
bitten off came out of her throat. And before long she opened her eyes, lifted up the lid of the coffin, sat up, and was once more alive.
"Oh, heavens, where am I?" she cried.
The king's son, full of joy, said, "You are with me." And he told her what had happened, and said, "I love you more than everything in the world, come with me to my father's palace, you shall be my wife."
And Snow White was willing, and went with him, and their wedding was held with great show and splendor. But Snow White's wicked step-mother was also bidden to the feast. When she had arrayed herself in beautiful clothes she went before the looking-glass, and said,
"Looking-glass, looking-glass, on the wall,Who in this land is the fairest of all?"
The glass answered,
"Oh, queen, of all here the fairest art thou,But the young queen is fairer by far as I trow."

No comments: