Friday, May 30, 2008

Gockel Floral Pizzazz I painting

Gockel Floral Pizzazz I painting
Gockel Floral Pizzazz II painting
Gockel Flowers on the Square I painting
Gockel Flowers on the Square II painting
Please make my adieux to your aunt, and exult within yourself, for `Lazy Laurence' has gone to his grandpa, like the best of boys. A pleasant winter to you, and may the gods grant you a blissful honeymoon at Valrosa! I think Fred would be benefited by a rouser. Tell him so, with my congratulations.
Yours gratefully, TELEMACHUS
"Good boy! I'm glad he's gone," said Amy, with an approving smile.
The next minute her face fell as she glanced about the empty room, adding, with an involuntary sigh, "Yes, I am glad, but how I shall miss him."
The Valley of the Shadow
When the first bitterness was over, the family accepted the inevitable, and tried to bear it cheerfully, helping one another by the increased

No comments: